If you are among those who are really crazy about using iMessage for Android then read this post to know the easiest way to get things done.
What is iMessage?
iMessage is an instant messaging service from Apple that allows users to send documents, contacts, photos, texts, and even group messages via Wi-Fi when MMS or SMS is not available. It is an extremely handy service for all platforms except Android.
For this reason, Android users often feel frustrated to find out they cannot use iMessage. There is no official way to use iMessage on Android, and hence, you have to be little experimental to use this service.
How Can You Use iMessage for Android?
iMessage works well on both macOS and iOS but does not work well on Android devices. It is because of the lack of Mac compatibility. In this situation, you have to set up a messaging service like weMessage to eventually use iMessage for Android.
This implies that first all your text would be sent to weMessage and then the same would be passed on to iMessage to and from your Android devices.
How Can You Setup WeMessage for Android?
Setting up WeMessage is not a simple process and involves lots of steps. But if you are really dedicated to using iMessage for Android then it is the best option you can follow.
- You first need to have Java installed on the Mac to use weMessage. This can be done by navigating to Applications>utilities and then introducing a terminal app which is pre-installed in the app. Then enter java.
- If an error occurs then this means you don’t have pre-installed Java. In this case, you must first download the latest version of Java.
- After this, you have to download the weMessage
- After downloading, you need to double-click on the command file to further launch weMessage. If there is an error stating that the ‘program cannot run because it comes from an unidentified developer’ then you have to follow certain steps.
- You need to open the System preferences available in Apple menu. Within it, click the privacy and security option, then the general tab, and then enter Open Anyway.
- Now, click on the lock icon to unlock the settings. You then have to enter a password to log into the Mac.
- Click + icon and then navigate through the hard drive to applications and utilities.
- Now, click terminal and then open.
- Double click on the run.command in order to launch the program.
- Here, you have to enter your email address to start using iMessage.
- You may now send a text message in the normal way and to someone who has an iPhone. If your message is displayed then your iMessage is working.
Using ‘SMS for iMessage’ for Android
There is another app that you can use to use iMessage for Android. This app is SMS for iMessage or iChat app that is available for free of cost. It lets you send up to 5 messages for free. But if you want to send unlimited messages then you have to use the pro version.
SMS for iChat allows you route text messages between your Android and Mac phone. You just have to download the app and create a new user account. Now, add the account to your iMessage app and that’s it!
Start using iMessage for Android Now!
iMessage is truly an awesome service loaded with numerous rich features. So, pick iMessage for your Android device through your preferred way and start using it to have a truly enjoyable experience. Keep visiting Climates.network